11 July 2007

Alone?

A recent aquaintance said something to me that I can’t stop thinking about.

“A place doens’t feel like home if you don’t have a place in somebody’s heart.”

This last week I was at a conference that was all about getting connected to one another. As I look back at different times in my life I’ve come to realize that we really never were meant to be alone. Adam and Eve knew it. Jesus knew it. Paul knew it. The woman at the well knew it.

I think “alone” is the scariest word in the english language. If you truly have “alone” in your life, then I bet your life feels like hell. I don’t have a lot else to say, other than relationships are the key to a full life. Without relationships, you’ll never feel at home anywhere.
God made us to interact, and to impact other’s lives.

No comments: